Sunday, April 22, 2012

Nature's Blessings


  Hello all. Today's card is another example of the new products at Make Time To Create. The papers are so endearing and peaceful. The black roses and the little characters hovering over the gardens. This paper has a lot of possibilities. There are several different sections on the paper giving you different themes to work with. The black paper at the bottom with pink designs is so elegant and just begged to be put together with the lace and the black accents on the Prima paper. The brads are from My Minds Eye and fit really well with the chipboard underneath them. I have decided to leave the chipboard blank until I send it leaving my options open on what type of card it will be. This is a 6"x 6" card so it does take more postage to send it but I love working with the square cards. It has more room and seems to balance out well. The chipboard comes with 4 different boards with lots of different images that go with several of the new papers at the shop. It is so easy to use and looks beautiful to me. Come join us in some of the classes or at the late creates on Friday evening. That is where I made this card and had wonderful company also. Best thing is I get to see what others create and get inspired. Until next time.

Products Used:
Prima Paper - Almanac Safter
Chipboard - Jodi Lee - Nature Garden
My Minds Eye Brads  - Stella Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment