Sunday, June 17, 2012

Country Garden Seeds


  Wow, how the time has flown by. I didn't realize how long it had been since I posted. Graduation, parties and preparing for a party has kept me busy. They all went great. Now I can't wait to get back to creating.
  The designers for Make Time to Create and Dolly recently met to discuss upcoming events and ideals for products from the store. The girls brought some pieces they had been working on and they were really neat. This is one of the cards I designed with the new paper from BoBunny. It wasn't hard to make and the paper and accessories that go with it are so pretty. I love the dollie and who can do without a strip of lace to pretty up a card. This card took about 10 minutes to make and was so easy. Make Time To Create has new products arriving all the time so drop in and take a look. Later this week I will post the other card so check back with me.

Products Used:

Paper: BoBunny - Country Garden Seeds
Butterfly - BoBunny - Country Garden Noteworthy
Stamp - Stampin Up
Pearls - Melissa Frances

1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful Teresa! Love the lace and doily. All of your designs are so pretty. Melody

    ReplyDelete