Monday, August 27, 2012

Graphic 45


  Today's card is for a man. I always seem to leave them out in my card making time because I don't send as many of them. But, I recently purchased a pad of paper - Graphic 45 - A Ladies Diary, and it has some nostalgic paper in it of a time of style and dapper gentlemen. It was a peek into the past and what they wore and how they carried themselves. I couldn't wait to make the card above. It was nice to be able to have some paper that made it easy to create a masculine card. Our men are special and need to be encouraged. Who doesn't? I have been with my husband since I was 17 and we have had some extreme ups and downsssss. But we have made it through them. So ladies encourage your man and pray for the changes needed instead of pointing them out. Try a month of encouragement whether you receive anything or not. The first thing to do......Give him a card made from Graphic 45 and look for what you loved in him in the beginning.

Items Used from Make Time to Create:

Graphic 45 - A Ladies Diary
Elements - Buttons
Spellbinders - Diecut
My Minds Eye - The sweetest thing - Stamp set

2 comments:

  1. That is a lovely card. Or perhaps I should say "masculine" card. Your photo turned out better than mine, so I'm glad you got it posted.
    Wonderful work, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've, once again, created a very beautiful card. Also, thank you for the reminder to encourage the man in our life.

    ReplyDelete