Saturday, September 8, 2012

Happiness Always



 The title certainly describes the Graphic 45 tablet, A Ladies Diary. I love, love, love all the paper in this pad. It is so versatile. You can make masculine cards and very ladylike cards. It reminds me of a total different era, but in a warm way. They had such style and in turn your cards are stylish when you use any of this paper. I also put a strip of the paper on the flap of the envelope, as you can see above, to coordinate with the card.  I have several more cards to show you in the next few days so come back and see them. I hope this inspires you to drop by Make Time To Create and pick up a few sheets of this paper and make a fabulous card.

Items Used:
Graphic 45  - A Ladies Diary
Spellbinders Diecut
Stampin Up  Stamp
Melissa Frances - Baubles and Trinkets

No comments:

Post a Comment