Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Season of Hope



  A Season of hope, A promise of Peace. Christmas to me is a softening of the spirit and the presence of Christ. The Bible promises a peace that transcends all human understanding when we know Him and an opportunity to reach others with His beauty and grace. I can't image life without the promise of His Love.
  Back to the cards, I love the lights, the music and all the beautiful decorations and crafts you can make at this time of year. The Northwoods stamps are in at Make Time to Create and they are truly beautiful. They have a board of example cards made along with two I made Friday at late create. The one above is the first one I made. It has pretty snowflake paper ( My Little Yellow Bicycle-Once Upon A Christmas) on the bottom with the Northwood stamped image layered on top of it and the brown strip punched and applied and the cardinal wreath punched out of the My Little Yellow Bicycle - Once upon a Christmas paper line. The saying is also from Northwoods. This card has been glittered although the picture doesn't do it justice. There are lots of winter scenes from Northwoods at Make Time to Create and several sayings also. I bent the paper saying and taped it down in two different places to give it a wavy two dimensional look. There are many ways to use the winter scenes which I will be showing you the next several days, so come back and see them and hopefully be inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment