Sunday, October 21, 2012

Blessings


  At Make Time to Create on Friday night I bought a new pad of paper - Bo Bunny's Serenity pad. The style of paper has an oriental flair to it. I thought it was very calming and interesting to see paper inspired by a different country. My daughter went to China last spring break so I wanted to work with a new style of design. This pad has some unique colors put together and I liked the flowers, They reminded me of dogwood blossoms in the spring. The path was from clear sets from Inky Antics. My daughter said in China people aren't in such a rush and the path seemed to match the culture. This was a fun pad to work with. The Blessings stamp is from My Daily Bread - Mini Tags set. I have gotten a lot of usage with this stamp set. It comes with several different sayings and it makes this set indispensable.
  We has a design meeting Sunday so the team will be coming out with some new designs. Mind will be Christmas. Can't wait! Below is a peek of the new products I will be using. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment