Sunday, February 3, 2013

Just Be You


   Hello fellow crafters. Longtime, no time.  We finally got moved in News Years Eve. Thank You to everyone who helped. Two months living with some special friends from church. Working every weekend and Greg working when he had the time or energy after work remodeling the house I grew up in Boonville.  It turned out awesome. We gutted it and put our personality on an old farmhouse. Hmmm, so nice to be home. My mom and dad live just up the road from us and my brother, sister, and two nieces live within a couple of miles. We had Christmas at our home last Saturday. What a blessing. Pictures of before and after are coming.
  Now to get on with the card. I made this card at my friend Kelly's home. She has really got her stamp room all together. Wow. It was awesome. This card has Lost and Found paper from the Sunshine 6 x 6 pad. Lots of pretty paper. I am getting hooked on the pads. All the paper coordinates and as I told Kelly you can just bust the cards out. Hee, Hee. I used a die (the pendants)  I purchased at Make to Time to Create. So cute. I put rhinestones on the pendants also to bling it up. I used a spellbinder die for the bird piece and use the stickles fine glitter I got from MTTC. I love that glitter.
It really makes the pictures pretty as you can see below. I got the little flower from my friend Melody and dolled it up with a rhinestone. Ahhh, so good to get back to creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment