Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thinking of You

 
My friend Kelly had been inviting me to stamp at her home throughout the months we were remodeling our house. And I had to keep telling her no. So I finally got to go stamping and she had the paper and some goodies set out at my station to welcome me in her home. It is such a bright and pretty paper it wasn't hard to make a card with it.
  Butterflys just say it all. They give us hope that spring is coming along with warmer weather. I love the soft colors along with a pop of bright colors. Of course I had to add some bling. The label was made with a stamp set from My Minds Eye I purchased at Make Time To Create {sniff, sniff.} We miss you Dolly and Mary. I also used a EK Success Punch along the bottom of the butterfly paper. I love the border punches. They are so easy to use and add so much to your card or project. Well hope to see you all soon. Let's get stamping.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Teresa. I have not been searching around much, but decided to do a bit today. I'm glad you are still creating. I am getting back into it too, a little.

    ReplyDelete