Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spring is Here!


  Hey long time no see. Wow I have really been side tracked lately with moving and having people over and unpacking. Dolly dropped me a little line after seeing my last card on the blog and sparked that creative desire to make and create and then blog about it. I hope you enjoy this card.
  I used Lost & Found  - Rosy 6x6 pad. I didn't even need to stamp with this paper. I used an EKSuccess  Border punch on the top of the striped paper and lace on the bottom to pretty it up. If you have a bird, you have to have flowers so I combined the fabric flower with the crocheted flower, both with brads to add a little bling. I also used some of the black and white polka dot paper for my envelope flap to hint of the contents of the letter. Creators this was fast, easy and to me so prettyyy.

  Life is about having a dream, daydreaming and or changing your dreams. But don't stop dreaming. We are created in His image and He gave us all gifts and talents. So get up and try something new or get back to making your dream come true. Enjoy these beautiful warm days. Be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment